LoCo Day 26

Continued work on client-side support for the game. I realize the JSON format I had defined for sending game state to the browser wasn’t very useful for what the client-side JavaScript needs to do to display the state of the game on the page. Instead of doing additional processing on the browser, I decided to do the conversion on the server side, instead of generating JSON that just wraps how game data is modeled on the server. Unfortunately, it’s taking me longer than I anticipated to get my test cases working again following the changes, which suggests there’s some corner cases my existing code isn’t handling properly.

Comments Off